Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TurboLean!!!

TurboFire: 90-Day Intense Cardio Conditioning & Interval Training Workout DVD ProgramSo I got my hands on TurboFire, and I am going to try it out with the ChaLean Extreme TurboFire Hybrid schedule. I also scheduled in all of my Aggressive C25K workouts as well as my first running 5k, which will be the Montster Mash on Sunday October 30th. (You can click on either of these pics for more information on the program accordingly).ChaLEAN EXTREME Workout DVD Program: Burn Fat, Boost Your Metabolism & Get Lean

I'm pretty excited about trying out my new schedule tonight doing the TurboFire Stretch 40 and then it's C25K: walk 27mins and run for 3. I will  be dividing up into 3 intervals, walk for 9 mins and then run for 1. I'm also getting really psyched up to be starting to make the switch to vegetarian. I've been working on a shopping list so we can be well organized for it. I will be posting the entire hybrid schedule with my notes on my Calandar page, but here's what the first month looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment