Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 2 Update

Today wasn't bad at all. I began Day 1 of ChaLean Extreme as well as my C25K plan. I feel fantastic. It's been awhile since I've felt this good. I've also began doing more and more research into food addiction. My fiance wants to do a radical change to our plan, which may end up being just what I need. He wants to make a go of going vegetarian for a couple months and then go vegan for another month, and then to try eating mostly raw foods for the remaining month. After that, we will go back to being omnivores, but I'm not sure what our plan will be at that point.

I know that I could do this without going vegetarian, but I think that Carson is looking for something that will have more boundaries for him. I want to support him. At first I was going to argue with him, but then I realized why I was going to argue. It was the voice of an addict that doesn't want to give up their drug. I wanted sugar, and fats and to be able to eat whatever I want. but that philosophy has gotten me nowhere to be honest. So we'll start to research and prepare to begin cutting out meat in August.

Now I will say I am aware that going vegetarian does not guarantee by any means healthy eating or weight loss. You have to still make the right choices for food and to not eat too much of it. It is also important to make sure that you get the right nutrients, proteins and such. Since we'll be able to eat dairy and eggs at first that will be not as difficult as the last two months. Which is where the major research comes in. I am actually feeling alright about this, because it feels like there is something that is telling me that my body needs this. It'll be like a good detox and with the lessons we learn, we will be able to apply to our life as we step forward into married life.

Day 2
Above is my day. I ended up not having such a healthy dinner since my roommate and his fiancee offered to buy us dinner. I did get a small fry and not a medium, and I took it as extra motivation to get my exercise in for the evening no matter what. So it ended up working out to where I was still under my calories for the day when you net out the exercise with my calorie intake.

I am actually pretty proud of myself today. The walk to the store was unplanned. My roommate Jer, wanted to go up there to get something for him and his fiancee, Amber to drink. It's a lot more fun anyway to walk there with friends then to drive. And I got to listen to a couple Astral Projection tracks on Carson's iPod, which are definitely going into my "running music".

Another WorldDancing GalaxyIn the MixAstral Projection (High Theta) Out Of Body Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment