Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Booyah!!!!!

I feel great. I was all psyched up for my new workout regime, but I'm still a bit nervous. If I can pull this off, my body will be pretty well on it's way to something pretty amazing for me. I'll be stronger, and I'll feel better all around, have more energy and maybe more confidence. Perhaps I'll finally be peeking through these layers to actually see who and what I am. The idea of the vulnerability is scary, but I'm just trying to focus on one day and one workout, one meal at a time. Will people like what they see when the real me shows through?

I did day one of the TurboFire ChaLean Extreme Hybrid (I nicknamed TurboLean to save time). It was yoga, which was SO MUCH better than the yoga in P90X! It was a challenge, but was nice at the same time. Then I totally kicked ass on my run intervals! I really pushed it. Felt so good to be running again. Tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day, but I may move it around to Saturday since I have my co-worker, Brooke's, bridal shower. It's in Cottage Grove, so it'll be a bit of a tighter schedule than normal, and Wednesday afternoons are a good time to squeeze in workouts.

Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment