Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm trying to keep up, but life gets away sometimes....

I feel really great right now. Got my workout in and I really pushed it today. It felt really good. My running is going alright. Really had to push through it today. Possibly need to warm up a bit more before hand. Today wasn't the best. I'm having a lot of problems focusing at work and am trying to figure out what is going on in my head. It's like it's going everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. It could be the stress from the wedding. there is still so much to do. And then it always seems like something ends up catching me off guard with finances. My goal this month is to be more responsible with my money. I'm not out of control or anything, but it still is difficult for me sometimes, especially with the stress.

The workouts help, and even though on Monday I went over on my calories, I didn't stress too much, it was by less than 100 calories. Also, it usually evens out throughout the week. I still haven't seen much of a result on the scale, but I've definitely noticed changes in my body, which I try to concentrate on the most. I also have been looking at possible reward shirts and such for when I get through the program I'm doing. It actually will run after the wedding, but it will be a major accomplishment. I am really proud of myself, and so grateful for the support of my family. I'm also looking forward to trying on my dress and having it fit and feeling beautiful and proud because i won't be at my goal weight, but I'll have accomplished something so much already.

Day 21

Day 22

No comments:

Post a Comment