Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fashion Covets: Fingerless gloves

For some reason, I've been enamored with arm warmers, and fingerless gloves. I was was thinking of velvet gloves to  go with my wedding outfit, but I couldn't seem to find anything that was speaking to me. Couldn't find my color in the exact kind I wanted. That was awhile ago. I haven't really thought of gloves for my wedding outfit in awhile, but I have been really loving them lately, or the idea anyway.

I began knitting a pair of arm warmers, nothing as intricate and lovely as these that I found while wandering around Etsy.com.

These from hypericumfragile are just wonderful:



 They make me think of Victorian teas and Jane Austin novels. There's just something about these that makes me lust for them. They do sell the crochet pattern for $8, so if you know someone who is good at crocheting that could be your ticket.

skywatcher1121 has these lovely delicate skeleton lace fingerless gloves:

And then there's these from yasoknitting:




They look so exotic. And the lace on the hands like that gives me chills.

I could go on and on and post hundreds of pictures, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment