Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Single Brooks Adrenaline Running Shoe Seeks Mate

I am a Brooks Adrenaline 9 running shoe about 2 years old seeks same for mate. I enjoy kicking around on everyday tasks and chill on the floor by the door waiting for my next adventure. I love living an active lifestyle, and wish to find my mate to be able to embark on it together. I want to run and dance and walk, to experience the outdoors and the wonders of that contraption with the moving belt that we run on when it's wet outside. I do enjoy the rain and mud, but sometimes you want a nice cozy place to have fun. Please contact me as soon as possible. I am anxious to find the right shoe as soon as I can, for I am very lonely and bored being all on my own. Left shoes need not apply.

1 comment:

  1. We have your right shoe. If you wish to see her again you will place 5,000,000 dollars in an unmarked suitcase and deliver it to the bridge at VRC by 6pm 9/10/2011.

    ReplyDelete