Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I apologize for the hiatus

It's been awhile, over a week since I've posted anything, and I apologize. It's been a crazy and exciting couple of weeks. First, we have postponed the wedding to next summer. We have found our new venue and I'm really excited about it. Dancing Deer Mountain is gorgeous and I feel that we will be able to have a really awesome event out there, we also have a lot more time to save and plan, since we were so far behind on EVERYTHING. It also just works out better for everyone, which is a plus. I was looking forward to getting married in December, but it was starting to get so stressful that I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get everything done in time.

I have not been on the exercise wagon as much, and my eating wasn't the best, but I also didn't really backslide. I've held my own if anything. Thanks to the help of my new accountability buddy Jaime, I've been getting back on track and able to remember what I get so excited about when it comes to my goals and what I enjoy about my exercise schedule. I started my week yesterday with Push Circuit 1 and tonight I have Fire 30, Abs 10 and my C25K workout. I should probably get started on it soon, but I wanted to get a quick blog entry up to officially acknowledge my return.

In light of the extended wedding date, I have increased my goal from 30lbs of weightloss by the wedding to 60lbs! As I get closer to the original 30, I will then update my ticker, it's simply more motivating for me right now having 25lbs to go instead of 55lbs to go.

My eating is also going GREAT to day. I have yet to plan out dinner, but we went grocery shopping and the house has been restocked.

I hope everyone has been well the last couple weeks and I look forward to keeping you all posted on my journey. It hasn't been easy, but I've never felt this good about it before, or this encouraged. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment