Sunday, November 6, 2011

Long over due......

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I got a bit off track with my exercise program. My eating and tracking went well, but has sort of tapered off in consistency in the past few weeks. I haven't lost as much progress as I have in the past, but I feel my body beginning to creep back to where it was. It's time to going again. I got down to 229lbs, which is pretty big for me. But I then end up self sabotaging or losing focus. We also had illness going around the house, so I've been fighting and recovering from this blasted cold.


I did do the Monster Mash on Oct 30, and I will be beginning training this week to due the turkey trot. My goal would be to be able to at least 1 full mile of the 2 mile event that we will be entering into. I also redid my calendar for my TurboLean program and my week now starts on Monday, which means tomorrow is the start of a new week. I've been getting more activity in on a daily basis. My cupboards are once again stocked with lots of good options and I am currently preparing dried beans in my slow cooker to freeze and use over the next month. With my food being more in order, I will be able to more easily track my food. It's been a bit on and off, so I really need to get back into doing my posting with my food diary for accountability. My kitchen is also more in order, I almost have ALL the dishes caught up. We got really behind with being sick, and then of course, when the kitchen is messy and not clean I don't want to cook in it.

So I'm back. I keep getting a little farther each time, and I know that I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment